Cancer and Infusion Center Director
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: May 16, 2022
is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a
broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing
network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include
outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics.
- We also have advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care.
YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile
service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a
comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient
Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for
quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional
provider of care.
Directs and oversees the quality, budgeting, staffing, regulatory
compliance and daily operations in multiple and diverse clinic
areas within the provider practices of the Cancer Center and
Infusion Services. Focuses on system integration and workflow
efficiencies to enhance and optimize the patient and provider
experience. Responsible for the business development and growth of
the oncology program.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (e.g. BSN) or equivalent
education, or a Master's degree in Nursing or other related field
- Minimum of three years of nursing experience and five years of
- Current Arizona or compact state RN license
- ONS chemotherapy/biotherapy certification
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities/tasks
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Cancer and Infusion Center Director, Executive , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!