Branch Manager - Prescott Valley (AZ)
Company: National Bank of Arizona
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At National Bank of Arizona, we're a community of professionals
with relationships at our core. We strive to promote an engaging
environment with accessible leadership and on-going employee
development. National Bank of Arizona was founded on the premise of
building local relationships, we pride ourselves on providing our
clients, shareholders and each other the best possible tools,
resources and opportunities. Our workplace culture is based on
inclusivity and collaboration, so we can give our customers as well
as our employees the best possible environment to thrive. More than
35 years later, our approach hasn't changed. At NBAZ, the
possibilities are endless - come for the job, stay for a
NBAZ is looking for an experienced Branch Manager with a talent and
passion for business prospecting and client relationship
development for Prescott Valley location.
Top candidates will have an Arizona business savvy within Prescott
and its neighboring communities. This position manages the sales
and service functions within the branch.
* Responsible for developing and implementing external and internal
sales and service programs to achieve branch goals, including
* Create a vital sales and service environment fostering teamwork
with partners and other corporate departments
* Developing branch staff, expanding customer relationships,
achieving sales goals, and exceeding customer service
* Drive results in developing branch staff, expanding customer
relationships, achieving sales goals and exceeding customer service
* Responsible for overall branch performance.
High School diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor's degree
in a related field and 3+ years' experience in management, business
development, and banking operations, or other directly related
experience is highly preferred. A combination of education and
experience may meet requirements.
* Proven track record with business development and retail banking
sales success required.
* Preferred candidate will be local, preferably in the Prescott or
neighboring AZ community.
* A thorough understanding of bank products and services,
negotiable items, correspondent relationships, new account
procedures, teller procedures, accounting and working with a
diverse customer base.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule and have the ability to
travel to surrounding branches in assigned territory, including
NBAZ Phoenix Corporate Offices when required.
* Salary, Bonus, and job level commensurate with experience.
* Medical + Dental Insurance + Vacation + Profit Sharing - START
* 401(k) plan, competitive compensation in line with work
* Most roles eligible for sales bonuses + monthly incentives and/or
annual discretionary bonus, some roles include mileage + travel
time pay, and/or parking waivers (must meet eligibility
* Paid Training, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and promotional
opportunities offered from within.
* Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees.
* Stable Employer, we are a division of Zions Bancorporation and
included in the S&P 500 & NASDAQ Financial 100 indices.
Keywords: National Bank of Arizona, Prescott Valley , Branch Manager - Prescott Valley (AZ), Executive , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!