Site Manager, Crisis Stabilization Unit / sign-on bonus
Company: Polara Health
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Full time (40 hours per week) Polara Health is offering a
$10,000 sign-on bonus for this positionGENERALSUMMARY:
Responsiblefor the day-to-day supervision and coordination of
services for reporting staffmembers. Includes coordination
ofoutpatient and out of home services. Responsible for coordination
of cases and planning of services. Maintains relationships with
outsideagencies. Ensures that clinicalsupervision occurs.
Coordinates clinicalpolicies and procedures with the Director.
- Coordinates all aspects of clinical carein coordination, which
includes crisis staff, psychiatrist(s) and
- Hires and supervises all directly-reportingstaff or via
assigned supervisors. Assures compliance with Personnel Policies
and other standards, toinclude evaluations, staff expectation and
- Prepares reports and assignments asdirected and required in the
management of the Department (under the auspicesof the
- Monitors Department compliance withfiscal and program contracts
and agreements and makes program adjustments asnecessary and
- Represents the Clinic to externalcontacts and within the
- Works with other Department managers andstaff to assure
coordination with all other Polara Health departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.BACKGROUND:
- Supervision - Directly supervises 8-20 staff. Number of direct
reports may change dependingon the need of the program.
- Confidentiality - Thisposition carries a high level of exposure
to confidential and proprietaryinformation. Includes
personnel,business, clinical and other private information.
- Mental Application - Positionrequires a high level of
independent judgement, autonomy and responsibility.
- Responsibility - Thisposition is a mid-level managerial
position with a high degree of responsibility.
- Contacts/Internal and Public - Thisposition requires a great
deal of public, client and collegial contact. It calls for strong
public relations skillsand problem solving skills involving
diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Special Populations - Substance Abuse, SMI
- EducationLevel: Masters
- Discipline/Field/Courseof Study:Licensed in one of the
following: Social Work, Psychology, Counseling
- Experience: Minimum 5 Years in Social Work, Psychology, Health
Care Administration or Counseling
- Special Skills/Knowledge Preferred: Managed care, health care
administrationThis position is considered Safety-Sensitive by
Polara health.EOE/Non-smoking facility. Pre-employment drug
screening/background check required. ** All candidates must be able
to obtain a DPS Fingerprint Clearance card.It is the policy of
Polara Health not to discriminate against any employee or any
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color,
handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status or national origin. This policy shall
include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and
employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection
for training including apprenticeship, layoff and termination. PH
further agrees to take affirmative action to ensure equal
Keywords: Polara Health, Prescott Valley , Site Manager, Crisis Stabilization Unit / sign-on bonus, Executive , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!