Director of Fiance & People and Culture
Company: The Wilde Resort & Spa
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Job Location: The Wilde Resort and Spa - Sedona, AZ
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Director of Finance & People & Culture - The Wilde Resort and
About our property and company:
For the right candidate, this role could include remote opportunity
within the state of Arizona.
The Wilde Resort and Spa is a 105-room independent boutique luxury
resort in Sedona, Arizona. We have been recognized as the number
one resort in Sedona on TripAdvisor and the 2023 best boutique
resort by Forbes.com.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys hands on
hospitality and operations, having a passion for continuous
improvement and innovation through analysis and development of
great people. This asset is free from rigid brand standards and
continuous reporting. Our hospitality is authentic and relevant to
our location. And when not at work, you enjoy the outdoor adventure
lifestyle of Sedona.
The Wilde Resort and Spa is part of Springboard Hospitality, a
premier third-party hotel management company with a 30+ year
history of transforming lifestyle hotels, from the islands of
Hawaii to the east coast of the mainland.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's journey,
inviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's locale,
pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and discovery,
while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, and is well positioned for
continued growth in the future.
Directs, organizes, establishes and implements accounting and human
resource policies and procedures. You will be responsible for
accounting operations and systems, analysis and report preparation,
and leading accounting professionals and staff.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the corporate finance
- Collaborates daily with General Manager
- Works with a staff accountant and people and culture
- Member of the property executive committee
- Assign projects to the other staff members to ensure accuracy and
compliance with company policies
- Direct the day-to-day actions of the entire accounting and people
and culture department
- Apply and ensure accurate and correct human resource & accounting
policies, methods and principles
- Complete annual audits to ensure accuracy
- Meet financial objectives through collaboration and
- Produce financial statements by monitoring and evaluating
- Streamline systems and processes and initiate corrective actions
- Create and sustain fiscal records and other files to accurately
- Recommend products and services to maximize revenue and improve
- Direct all activities of human resources that support recruiting,
hiring, coaching, retention, and training
- Direct and administer all human resource policies and laws
- Administer all benefit programs
- Participate and work closely with corporate people and culture
team. Attend meetings and trainings are required or needed.
- Keep knowledge up to date by attending workshops, conferences and
other educational opportunities
- Liaison with property owners and Springboard corporate
Keywords: The Wilde Resort & Spa, Prescott Valley , Director of Fiance & People and Culture, Executive , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!