Physical Therapist - Outpatient (Neuro)
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Physical Therapist - Outpatient (Neuro) opening:
Full-Time, Direct Hire and Comprehensive Benefit Package.
Competitive Salary, based on experience.
**Need to have direct neuro experience as an outpatient or as an
inpatient that would like to transition to outpatient.
Require experience in outpatient with stroke, brain injury, and
some spinal cord injury experience would be beneficial. Experience
with Parkinson's disease and cerebral palsy as well.
Located: Prescott Valley, AZ.
This 44-bed facility provides Home Health, both inpatient and
outpatient rehabilitative services to people recovering from
disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. They help patients
regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return
home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller,
specialized hospital, they offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Basic Life Support/CPR Certification required.
- One year of direct patient care experience in a hospital
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates competency in the provision of care according to
established standards and in a developmentally appropriate
- Demonstrates general computer skills including data entry, word
processing, email, and record management.
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating
coworkers and staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal
About the area: Surrounded by Prescott National Forest
land, Prescott Valley, Arizona, offers summer golf,
winter snow, and unspoiled natural beauty year-round for the nature
Keywords: Job Juncture, Prescott Valley , Physical Therapist - Outpatient (Neuro), Healthcare , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!