Seasonal Emergency Services Nurse
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: November 19, 2022
At -Dignity Health, living our values means -bringing passion -into
action every day. -Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
-(DH-YRMC), -now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services -including -network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions What started as a
simple community -hospital, -is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at -DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy -the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents -enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers -nearly year-round sunshine for -any -outdoor
- The -carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
-opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center -extends this
feeling with -a strong sense of family, security, and belonging.
Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards,
such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience
Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America's 100 Best Hospitals for
Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) -and have placed us at the top of
the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come
experience the incredible quality-of-life that -Dignity Health-YRMC
-and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
This position offers a rate of $59.16 per hour and a monthly living
stipend of $2,7500 for those whose primary residence is 50+ miles
away! - Responsible for providing nursing care for patients in
accordance with YRMC established policies, operating practices,
guidelines and national standards of care to foster a supportive
and compassionate environment for patients and their families.
Scheduled shifts and training will be at East and West Campus. -
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent
- Two years of general RN care experience
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position Preferred
- Bachelor degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent
- Two years of medical/surgical, progressive care or critical
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Seasonal Emergency Services Nurse, Healthcare , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!