Cath Lab: Cardiac Monitor Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: November 25, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cardiac Monitor Tech for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Eighteen months prior experience in a health care setting
involving knowledge of cardiac dysrhythmia is preferred.
- Achieve Monitor Tech credentials.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
Cardiac Monitor Technicians are responsible for watching patients'
heart rates and reporting important changes to the nursing staff;
they often use equipment that tracks several patients
simultaneously. They help clean and maintain equipment and ensure
batteries are charged and installed properly. They may also perform
electrocardiographs (EKGs), which read electrical impulses sent by
- Monitors heart rhythm pattern of patients in special care unit
of hospital to detect abnormal pattern variances, using telemetry
equipment: Reviews patient information to determine normal heart
rhythm pattern, current pattern, and prior variances.
- Observes screen of cardiac monitor and listens for alarm to
identify abnormal variation in heart rhythm.
- Informs supervisor or nurse, general duty of variances to
initiate examination of patient.
- Measures length and height of patient's heart rhythm pattern on
graphic tape readout, using calipers, and posts information on
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission
certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we
have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status. Key Words: Cardiac Monitor Tech,
EKG Tech, Electrocardiograph Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Prescott Valley , Cath Lab: Cardiac Monitor Tech, Healthcare , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!