Nurse Med Surg Tele
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: September 15, 2023
At Dignity Health living our values means bringing passion into
action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
(DH-YRMC) now part of CommonSpirit Health is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide
opportunities to advance your career. Our exceptional benefits
package includes: Competitive compensation Flexible scheduling
Career growth opportunities Tuition reimbursement Relocation
assistance for eligible position What started as a simple community
hospital is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two
acute care hospitals a network of primary and specialty care
clinics outpatient health and wellness centers cardiac diagnostic
centers and outpatient medical imaging centers. As you build your
career at DH-YRMC you'll find Prescott is an inspiring place to
live work and to enjoy the outdoors. It is an inviting community
with bygone charm and modern amenities. Local residents enjoy four
spectacular seasons while the area offers nearly year-round
sunshine for any outdoor adventures. The carefree relaxed lifestyle
offers short commute opportunities so you can focus on your career
and your family. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
extends this feeling with a strong sense of family security and
belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned
awards such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022) Neuroscience
Excellence Award () and America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke
Care Awards () and has placed us at the top of the charts in
community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the
incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott
has to offer!
- Provides assessment planning implementation and evaluation of
care for patients from adolescent to geriatric.
- Handles patients with more complex situations with assistance
- Assists with managing patient care administered by other
members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibilities of Primary Nurse and Team Leader.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- 9 months RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position. Preferred:
- Bachelors degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year of pediatric RN experience.
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life Support
$35.00 - $66.51 /hour
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Nurse Med Surg Tele, Healthcare , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!