RN (Registered Nurse) - EXPTEMP
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: February 12, 2024
TravelNurseSource is working with Care Team Solutions to find a
qualified Pediatrics RN in Prescott Valley, Arizona, 86314!
About The Position
Details: Must Have 2+ Years of recent Pediatric experience.
- Specialty: Pediatric
- Discipline: Registered Nurse
- Start Date: 2024-01-30
- Duration: 13 Weeks
- Shift: 12 Hours Overnight shift.
- Hours Per Week: 36 Hours
- Employment Type: Contract Six things that won't happen if you
apply to this job:
- You won't have to guess what the downsides are. We'll tell you
- You won't show up on day 1 and find out this is not what you
signed up for.
- We won't leave your phone call ringing when it's inconvenient.
Business hours for you are business hours for us.
- You won't get shuffled to some customer service rep when a
problem pops up.
- If we screw up something in securing your placement, we'll own
it. That means it's on us to make it right.
- You won't figure out your credentials alone. Our credentialing
experts will walk you through it step by step. We've talked to
thousands of travel nurses like you. We know you want good pay. You
want to choose when you work. But the one thing nurse after nurse
has said they want and don't have is someone in their corner.
There's a lot in this business that's messed up. We're trying to be
the people that fix it. You and every nurse with the guts to travel
deserve it. We've worked hard for you to enjoy some one-of-a-kind
benefits you'll not likely find anywhere else, because they benefit
you more than they benefit us:
- Our early pay program
- Student loan reimbursement
- Free well-being tele-visits with a psychologist
About Care Team Solutions
Nursing is already hard enough. Travel nursing takes serious guts.
You get the toughest assignments in places you ve never been. Which
can be fun, but it s also stressful. If anyone deserves someone in
their corner, it s you.You'll do your best work when you have the
placements you want and feel fully supported in your work. That's
why Care Team Solutions separates from the rest.
5 Benefits of Travel Nursing
- Connect with healthcare professionals nationwide, expanding
your professional network. These connections can open doors to new
career opportunities, collaborations, and lifelong friendships
within the healthcare community.
- Constantly adapting to new environments and healthcare
facilities challenges you to expand your knowledge and skills. This
dynamic nature of travel nursing contributes significantly to your
- If you have a sense of adventure, travel nursing provides the
opportunity to explore different cities, states, or even countries.
You can immerse yourself in new environments and enjoy diverse
landscapes and recreational activities.
- Interacting with patients from diverse backgrounds enhances
your cultural sensitivity. This is crucial in providing
patient-centered care and fostering positive patient
- Travel nursing provides a level of professional autonomy. While
adhering to facility policies, you have the opportunity to work
independently and contribute your expertise to different
Keywords: TravelNurseSource, Prescott Valley , RN (Registered Nurse) - EXPTEMP, Healthcare , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!