NIGHT AUDIT - THE WILDE RESORT $20/HR
Company: The Wilde Resort & Spa
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Location: The Wilde Resort & Spa - Sedona, AZ
Salary Range: $20.00 Hourly
About our resort and company:
Join The Wilde Resort and Spa, an energized team that is ranked the
#1 resort in Sedona on TripAdvisor and recognized by Forbes.com as
the 2023 Best Boutique Hotel in Sedona.
Is working the overnight shift your thing? Then consider this full
time position that has a schedule of three ten hour shifts per
week, and is eligible to receive benefits; insurance, paid time
off, Costco Membership and discounted travel at any property in the
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the east coast of the mainland.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's journey
inviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's locale,
pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and discovery,
while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning
Responsible for welcoming and registering guests, providing
excellent guest service, and settling the guest's account each day
and at completion of their stay. The Night Auditor normally works a
regular 3rd front desk shift of approximately 10:30pm - 8:30pm,
however; may be asked and assigned another shift due to work
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the Front Desk Supervisor, and works close with
Accounting Manager, Rooms Manager and Director of Rooms.
- Supports the front office team, accounting team, sales team and
makes a difference to guest experience during the overnight
- Main responsibilities include registering guests, making and
- Process end of day reports
- Possess knowledge of all hotel features, services, hours of
operation, room numbers and types, room layout, decor, room rates,
packages/promotions, daily house count and room availability status
with expected arrivals and departures, scheduled in-house
activities and their locations and times.
- Acknowledge all guests, anticipate needs, and always respond
promptly to maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Process guest check-in by confirming reservations and review all
noted information. Guest(s) without reservations can be sold and
agreed on room type. Register guest in OPERA, generate registration
card and verify registration with guest; obtain information for
credit/payment, collect cash if designated; assign guest room; and
advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for
- Set-up accurate accounts for each guest with accordance to their
requirements, i.e., separate room/tax/incidentals/comps.
- Assist and provide room change accommodations.
- Document all guest requests, complaints, or problems.
- Resolve guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complete Property Work Orders and Housekeeping Requests in
- Maintain organized and clean work area with necessary
- Responsible for assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted
monies; keep bank secure at all times.
- Communicate with prior shift's Front Desk Agent to review all
- Answer department telephone within property guidelines as to
number of rings, correct greeting and proper etiquette.
- Process end of day reports.
Keywords: The Wilde Resort & Spa, Prescott Valley , NIGHT AUDIT - THE WILDE RESORT $20/HR, Human Resources , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!