- Greets and welcomes spa guests
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings, with a smile in your
voice, and accurate information
- Monitor Treatment Staff Schedules, balancing them accordingly as
- Schedule guest treatment appointments accurately
- Maintain open and positive communication with management,
associates and clients.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of all spa and hotel
facilities to the highest standard
- Enhance the guest experience through proactive actions that
impress the satisfied guest and turn around the unhappy one
- Assists guests with retail purchases to enhance their spa
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings.
- Open or Close the spa according to the checklists
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Insure that necessary
supplies are available before beginning work
- Should be friendly and courteous to guests, management and fellow
- Communicates information necessary to the next shift and receives
information from the prior shift to follow through with work to be
- Follow all fire and safety procedures and perform duties required
of the position as outlines in the Emergency Procedure
- Follow all rules, policies and regulations as outlined in the
employee handbook. Must conduct self in a professional manner and
adhere to Wilde Haven grooming policies.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Stress Management/Composure
- Ability to handle cash and add/subtract/multiply/divide dollar
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, regularly requires long hours and
frequent weekend work.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Customer service background with strong communication
Preferred Education and Experience
One year experience in related field.
Other Personnel Issues
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals
and Rest Periods policy and OLS Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security
procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment
for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated
in the employee handbook.