Hiring Registered Nurse - Prescott Valley
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Shift: Monday-Friday 07:00am-03:30 PMDescription:Key
- Plan, implement, coordinate, evaluate and promote the
continuity of care consistent with established standards and
- Assesses health status by interviewing patient regarding
current status and medical history.
- Collects and records nursing assessment and interventions.
- Reviews and reports the results of the health status assessment
and physical examination, pertinent laboratory data, radiographic
data and psychosocial assessment of assigned patients to the
- Assesses patient/family needs and provides teaching and other
- Provides psychosocial support to patients and families.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Prepares and administers therapies under the direction and
supervision of a physician.
- Administers all medications/blood products using correct
medication/blood product, dosage/amount, route, time and
- Assures pre-authorization and appropriate consent forms are
obtained prior to administration of therapies where
- Facilitates dose modification by assessing patient, assessing
labs, consulting protocol or treatment plan, calculating dose, and
consulting physician regarding dosage modifications, problems and
- Performs venipuncture, accesses implanted ports and maintains
central lines catheter devices.
- Maintains accurate documentation of assigned patient care and
- Applies knowledge of reimbursement procedures and charge
- Maintains work environment
- Restocks the supply area as needed.
- Follows OSHA guidelines when handling cytotoxic agents,
biohazardous waste and any other material potentially infected with
a blood borne pathogen.
- Maintains all disinfection protocols.
- Maintains equipment according to quality control
- Facilitates clinical operations and patient care
- Manages patient medication refill requests from the pharmacy
telephone line and records the information in the patient
- Assists physician with exams and procedures.
- Maintains efficient and appropriate patient flow in and out of
- Facilitates and schedules consultations, pre-testing,
diagnostic tests or procedures, referrals and future appointments
- Triages patient phone calls as needed and documents relevant
information in the patient's chart.
- As necessary, facilitates communication between patient/family
and interdisciplinary team and coordinates services related to
- Assist patients in locating available community resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Inter professional collaboration
- Assist and collaborate with clinical research.
- Acts as a resource to LPN/LVNs and medical assistants.
- Provides nursing coverage for the satellite offices as
- Participates in professional development activities and
maintains current knowledge of oncology nursing by participating in
ongoing educational opportunities.Infusion RNoKey Responsibilities
(Prepares and administers therapies under the direction):Programs
portable infusion pumps for continuous drug delivery and provides
instruction to the patient and/or caregiver in the use of the pump
at home. Demonstrates knowledge of ambulatory infusion pump use and
maintenance, cleaning pumps after use, and proper documentation of
pump usage.Skills:Patient care, Medical record, Medical, rn
licenseTop Skills Details:RN, no BSN required (preferred)Open to
new graduatesInfusionAdditional Skills & Qualifications:Graduate
from an accredited program for professional nursing education, BSN
preferred.RN state license and current registration with the State
Board of Nursing in practicing state. Current Basic Life Support
(BLS) certification. Must maintain continuing education
requirements. 1 year of experience required Experience Level:Entry
Level About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Prescott Valley , Hiring Registered Nurse - Prescott Valley, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!