Vein Center Assistant
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Vein Center Assistant supports the vision of the Total Healing
Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability,
commitment and quality by performing patient registration and
providing patient care under the direction of the Vein Center
providers and clinical staff.
- High School graduate or GED
- Completion of an approved or accredited medical assistant
training program that satisfies CAAHEP, ABHES or Dept of Education
guidelines or meets the exception criteria outlined by the state of
Arizona and one year of patient care experience OR two years of
patient care experience supporting clinical staff and providers in
a clinic or hospital setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology or successful
completion of medical terminology course (in YRMC LMS system)
within six months of hire
- Ability to take patient's vital statistics
- Ability to assist with medical examinations and procedures
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle
multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast paced
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Experience performing EKGs
- One year of receptionist or admitting experience in a
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Outpatient Services Building. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Vein Center Assistant, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!