Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our YRMC nursing leaders are a cohesive, collaborative team looking
for someone to join us in leading our nursing team in our Mission
of providing high quality care in our Total Healing Environment. If
you have a passion for healthcare and believe in building strong
relationships with every member of your team, we want to talk with
you. We need a dynamic leader whose priorities include developing
and mentoring his or her team, while also committing to ensuring
that our patients' experiences are second to none. We are
progressively developing our shared governance model, with a focus
on providing professional growth opportunities for our bedside
nurses that includes councils and our clinical ladder.
- Must hold a current valid Arizona or compact RN state
- BSN or equivalent Bachelor of Science degree in health related
field or willingness to pursue
- Five years of experience in progressively responsible nursing
positions with at least one year experience in field of clinical
- Evidence of advanced knowledge in clinical practice in area of
- Must possess basic knowledge of budgeting and capital equipment
- Must be current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for
Healthcare Provider certified
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities/tasks
simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Master's degree in Nursing, Business or health related
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Nursing Director-Med/Surg/Tele, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!