QSR Store Assistant
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Store 2703491Q: 2727 N. Glassford Hill Rd., Prescott Valley,
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- Ability to work with the equipment, tools and materials listed
in the QSR Representative job description.
- Ability to perform the mental/physical functions listed in the
QSR Representative job description.
- Ability to perform the essential duties listed in the QSR
Representative job description
- Ability to substitute for the QSR Manager when he/she is
unavailable (i.e. vacation, meetings, etc.).
- Ability to work as scheduled and arrive on time.
- A valid driver's license.
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
and work in the conditions described below.
- Has completed the Safety lesson.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Performs and trains all duties of the Customer QSR
- Provides training assistance to new QSR Representatives.
- Prepares the daily bookkeeping, invoicing, and data.
- Completes daily banking.
- Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally
resolves customer issues.
- Distinguishes between qualified and unqualified applicants for
employment, offering recommendations for applicant interviews.
- Conducts performance and disciplinary discussions in QSR
- Assumes QSR Manager responsibilities when required for by
- Develops employee work schedules for Store Manager
- Once approved, finalizes, transmits, and processes weekly time
and attendance records and payroll.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the QSR Manager.
- Ensures all marketing programs are executed per
- Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors.
- Exposures to occasional cold temperature extremes while
performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
- Exposure to occasional noise.
- Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to
waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
(i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to
all day. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require
climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE
AND LEVEL OR WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE
NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES,
DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE POSITION.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required
by business necessity, with or without advance notice to
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act
(the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Prescott Valley , QSR Store Assistant, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!