LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking Per
Diem Pharmacist - to join our team on Days!
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabiliation Hospital, located in
Prescott Valley AZ, is a 40 bed facility providing Home Health and
both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative services to people
recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We
help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so
they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a
smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top
10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint
Commission's advanced stroke certification.
- Current license as a Registered Pharmacist required
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and adherence to national pharmacist regulations
and standards of practice.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry,
word processing, email, and record management.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills.
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating
coworkers and staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Prescott Valley area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving; our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!