Company: Culvers Restaurant
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About this Job
The True Blue Crew is as genuine as Culver's handcrafted meals,
and it's more than just a job. It's about making someone's day just
a little brighter and having fun along the way. Culver's Managers
are the leaders in the restaurant, working with the entire True
Blue Crew to keep the restaurant running smoothly and ensuring the
team and guests are well taken care of at all times.
Essential Job Functions
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest
service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five
minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for
drive thru orders.
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold
times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices
related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food
safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Maintains and monitors food and labor costs
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily
control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and
projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality
Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product
- Delegates restaurant and equipment cleaning.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude.
- Follows and encourages team to follow all restaurant policies
and procedures consistently.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and
restaurant management OR equivalent work experience. Certified from
a national food safety program preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: One year experience in a supervisory position.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is dependent on person's qualifications
and will reflect present job market for a person of similar
- PHYSICAL ABILITIES
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry up to 20 lbs Constantly, 21-50 lbs Frequently,
51-100 lbs Occasionally
MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others;
communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest,
direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts;
delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change;
reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model
in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following
through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate
information and seeks input from cross functional team members;
collaborates with others to ensure that decisions are made with
consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair
decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results
with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish
priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results;
manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning
involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of
deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships
with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members)
stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions.
Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the
ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right
people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training
and development to support their success; empowers team members to
make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback
in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the
effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at
the quality level promised.
Keywords: Culvers Restaurant, Prescott Valley , Assistant Manager, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!