Food Services Aide II Nights
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The Nutrition Services Aide II supports the vision of the Total
Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity,
accountability, commitment and quality. Prepares salads using
standardized recipes for patients, cafeteria service and catering.
Sets up and delivers a.m. shift catering. Sets up and serves the
appropriate portions of foods and collects payment from night cafe
customers. Maintains food in safe and sanitary manner.
- High School graduate or GED
- Ability to produce appetizing, attractive salads following
- Ability to learn basic modified diets in relation to salad
- Working knowledge of all major kitchen equipment including use,
care and sanitation
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to make simple mathematical calculations
- Yavapai County or other AZ County Food Worker OR ANSI approved
Food Handler OR Professional Food Manager certificate within 30
days of employment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- One year of experience in the food service industry
- Experience preparing a variety of salads
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Food Services Aide II Nights, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!