Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: October 8, 2021
The Infusion Center Secretary/Scheduler/Aide supports the vision of
the Total Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity,
accountability, commitment and quality while p roviding
administrative support to the Infusion Center office operations.
Responsible for scheduling Infusion Center patient procedure
appointments. Utilizes department specific applications to ensure
scheduling accuracy and expediency. Responsible for obtaining
required documentation supporting medical necessity, physician
orders, insurance authorizations, supporting lab results, and
patient demographics. Processes accurate and appropriate patient
charges. Provides care to patients under the direction of the RN
- High School graduate or GED
- Six months of experience providing direct clinical patient care
in a healthcare setting with a d emonstrated ability to take
patient vital statistics
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare
- One year of experience as a hospital or medical office
secretary or administrative assistant
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology or successful
completion of medical terminology course (in YRMC LMS system)
within six months of hire
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle
multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced
- Effective and courteous telephone skills
- Ability to operate copier, scanner and fax machines
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word)
- One year of college or equivalent experience
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Secretary/Scheduler/Aide, PRN, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!