Company: Ace Hardware
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$19.90 Average wage rate (Base wage plus incentive)
Our Prescott Valley, AZ Distribution Center is hiring Order Fillers
and Forklift Drivers!
Sunday - Thursday: 6:30am - 3:00pm - Forklift Drivers
Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 1:30am $2.00 hour differential
Saturday-Thursday: 4:00pm to 2:30am- $2.00 hour differential
(4-10hr shifts) Stocking
Our investments in your total well-being:
- Compensation: With the ability to be rewarded even more with
our amazing incentive program paid to you weekly. High productivity
equals more money in your pocket every week!
- Benefits:Support yourself and your family with Ace subsidized
medical coverage, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, and
flexible spending accounts. Ace provides employees and their
families with life insurance, short-term and long-term disability,
optional Accident and Critical illness coverage, and Adoption
- Paid Time Off:9 paid holidays, 48 hours paid sick time, and
- Financial Security (401K):Ace provides a robust 401(k) and over
the past five years has contributed between 8% and 11% of the
average employee's eligible earnings to their 401k
- Employee Merchandise Discounts:Purchase warehouse products from
top brands like Weber, Traeger, Yeti, Craftsman, DeWalt, Milwaukee,
Ego and more at a generously discounted rate.
- Tuition Reimbursement:Pursue your educational and long-term
career dreams through our tuition reimbursement program.
- Dock to Driver Program:Ace pays for your CDL license training
and provides a career path to transition to a Driver
- Long-term Career Opportunities:Many of our leaders started with
Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career
opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the country and
our Corporate Headquarters.Our company is growing, and we would
love to have you grow with us!
Our Amazing Warehouse Specialist Team:
- Participates in asafe work environment;
- Demonstratesquality work performance;
- Supports our Stores / Owners bymeeting productivity
- Helps each other by maintaininggood attendance;
- Is exposed to a world-class supply chain organization;
- Expands their warehouse knowledgeby cross-training in other
- Demonstrates our Ace ValuesofWinning, Excellence, Love,
Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started....
- You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware - The helpful
- We'll need a little of your time so we can learn more about
- You must be 18 years or older;
- You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you best.
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws. Associated topics: ayudante de
almacen y reparto, ayudante de produccion, crane, handler,
logistics engineer, logistics intern, servicer, stocker, warehouse
agent, warehouse intern
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Prescott Valley , Warehouse Specialist, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!