Provider Contract Specialist - Prescott, AZ
Company: P3 Health Partners
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: August 5, 2022
P3 Health Partners is committed to ensuring the health and
safety of our team members, patients and communities we serve. As a
part of this commitment, all candidates must receive their COVID-19
vaccine prior to joining the team. If you have any questions about
our interview and hiring procedures, please contact
People. Passion. Purpose.
At P3 Health Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to
better health, unburden clinicians, align incentives and engage
We are a physician-led organization relentless in our mission to
overcome all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of
health care, transforming it from sickness care into wellness
We are looking for a Provider Contract Specialist. If you are
passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be
part of a fast-growing organization in Prescott, AZ then you should
consider joining our team.
Provider Contract Specialist
The Provider Contract Specialist is responsible for a range of
professional provider contracting, provider relations and service
interactions with providers that ensure our patients have superior
access to the highest quality, cost-effective providers of
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Must have a minimum of three years of work experience in managed
care and strong relationship building skills or may substitute
education for experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive
and confidential situations. Position continually requires
demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
* Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all
levels of the organization and external parties.
* Must have proficient to expert level of knowledge of variety of
computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets,
database, and presentation software (Word, Excel, Access,
* Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing
and proofing contracts.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with
demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and ability to
prioritize tasks and demands.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Responsible for building positive relationships with providers
and practice managers.
* Acts as a liaison for various contracting projects for primary
care physicians, specialists and some ancillary providers.
* Training and development of external provider education programs
and internal programs.
* Assists in filling identified gaps in network composition and
services to assist the department and as assigned.
* Completing assigned remediation and operational short-falls and
researching and remediating issues.
* Handles confidential and non-routine information.
* Delivers assigned projects on time and compliant to applicable
state and federal regulations.
* Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information.
* General administrative duties.
Keywords: P3 Health Partners, Prescott Valley , Provider Contract Specialist - Prescott, AZ, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!