Medical Telemetry Nurse
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: September 15, 2022
At -Dignity Health, living our values means -bringing passion -into
action every day. -Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
-(DH-YRMC), -now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services -including -network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible position What started as a
simple community -hospital, -is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at -DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work and to enjoy -the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents -enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers -nearly year-round sunshine for -any -outdoor
- The -carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
-opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center -extends this
feeling with -a strong sense of family, security, and belonging.
Our compassion and commitment to quality care has -earned awards,
such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience
Excellence Award (2021, 2020) and America's 100 Best Hospitals for
Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) -and has placed us at the top of
the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come
experience the incredible quality-of-life that -Dignity Health-YRMC
-and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Track routine heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse ox
- Quickly report and address any changes in condition
- Patiently and thoroughly explain tests results and procedures
to patients and family members
- Educate patients on post-hospital care, including prescribed
medicine, care maintenance, and prevention We are offering
relocation to new hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- Nine months RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position. Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year of pediatric RN experience.
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Medical Telemetry Nurse, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!