CDL A Driver
Company: Ace Hardware
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Drivers earn on average $78000 a year!
Why should you join our team?
We live our values - W.E.L.I.G.H.T (Winning, Excellence, Love,
Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and Teamwork). Gratitude. Humility.
Love. You don't often see values like these in most corporate
statements, but Ace is different. These things are important to us.
They represent our commitment to the company, our employees, to Ace
retailers and to the Ace brand.
In addition to providing our employees a great culture, Ace also
offers competitive benefits* that address life's necessities and
perks, many of which expand and improve year after year,
- Weekly Pay (Additional pay for store deliveries, sleeper
berths, backhauls, road closures, training)
- Driver incentive program to boost income
- Paid Time Off Programs (incl. vacation, paid sick time, holiday
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision and
disability) & life insurance benefits for you and your
- Generous 401(k) retirement savings plan with company
contributions, averaging 9.6% per year of eligible earnings over
the past 5 years
- Driver Recognition Program
- Company-paid HazMat Certification and DOT physicals
- Employer sponsored uniform program
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started
with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term
career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the
country and our Corporate Headquarters. Our company is growing, and
we would love to have you grow with us!
- Merchandise Discounts on Top Brands like Weber, Traeger, Yeti,
Craftsman, DeWalt and thousands more!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - access to free visits to
therapists and lawyers, guidance on financial matters, elder and
childcare, and assistance with tickets to entertainment
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Adoption cost reimbursement
- Identity theft protection
* Benefits are provided in compliance with applicable policies.
The Road Never Looked So Good with Ace!
Ace Hardware is looking for Professional Truck Driversto make an
impact and support our retailers with direct-to-store
Come Drive with the Best! We give you the tools to succeed and be
- Delivery trailers are equipped with lift gates
- When possible, Driver uses electric pallet jacks
- Newer, well-maintained tractors and equipment
- Company-paid HazMat Certification and DOT physicals
- Our Truck Drivers work independently to provide superior
- Home most nights and weekends - 56% of our drivers are home
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 1 year class A tractor/trailer on-road driving
experience or comparable experience with large military
- In the past 1 year, maximum of one (1) minor moving
- In the past 3 years, no suspensions or revocations and no
convictions of reckless, careless, or hit and run driving
- In the past 5 years, no conviction of DUI or DWI
- Minimum age requirement 21 years
- Valid CDL with hazardous material endorsement or 90 days to
- Must meet the physical qualification requirement established
for the USDOT (Part 391, Subpart E)
- Must pass DOT drug screen and be enrolled in a random drug
- Must read and speak the English language sufficiently to
understand highway signs and signals, converse with delivery
clients and general public, respond to official inquiries, and to
make entries on reports/records
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
The pay range for this position starts as listed in the job
posting, but could be higher based on education and experience.
Please note, compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each opening. We take into consideration the
minimum requirements outlined in the job description, such as an
individual's education, training and experience, the position's
work location, required travel (if any), and external market
conditions when determining the final salary for potential new
Be aware that salary estimates published via alternate online job
boards may not be a true representation of the actual pay range
offered for this position. Please refer to the Ace position
description for the accurate starting pay range information and
feel free to discuss this with a Talent Acquisition professional if
you are chosen to move forward with an interview.
This written "Position Description" is not intended to cover all
aspects of the position listed. It is meant to cover the
basic/general essential job functions of a particular position. Ace
Hardware Corporation reserves the right to change job duties,
including essential job functions, according to business
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Prescott Valley , CDL A Driver, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!