Emergency Services Nurse
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At -Dignity Health, living our values means -bringing passion -into
action every day. -Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
-(DH-YRMC), -now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services -including -network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions What started as a
simple community -hospital, -is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at -DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy -the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents -enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers -nearly year-round sunshine for -any -outdoor
- The -carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
-opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center -extends this
feeling with -a strong sense of family, security, and belonging.
Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards,
such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience
Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America's 100 Best Hospitals for
Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) -and have placed us at the top of
the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come
experience the incredible quality-of-life that -Dignity Health-YRMC
-and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
We are offering relocation to new hires who meet the eligibility
- Use emergency triage protocol to intake, discharge or admit
- Deliver stabilizing care to emergency patients of all ages as
part of the larger ER team, adapting care to changes in patient's
condition as needed.
- Use knowledge of cultural differences to provide patient care
that is sensitive to and consistent with cultural values, beliefs,
and customs. Document the nursing care plan and changes in the
- Engage in other activities that will benefit patient outcomes,
such as patient experience initiatives, mentoring, etc.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year acute care RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (except for ED Connect designated
RNs within one year in the position.
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position. Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year ED or Critical Care experience.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Emergency Services Nurse, Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!