Branch Relationship Banker (Personal Banker) - Prescott Valley (AZ)
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At National Bank of Arizona, we're a community of professionals
with relationships at our core. We strive to promote an engaging
environment with accessible leadership and on-going employee
development. National Bank of Arizona was founded on the premise of
building local relationships, we pride ourselves on providing our
clients, shareholders and each other the best possible tools,
resources and opportunities. Our workplace culture is based on
inclusivity and collaboration, so we can give our customers as well
as our employees the best possible environment to thrive. More than
35 years later, our approach hasn't changed. At NBAZ, the
possibilities are endless - come for the job, stay for a career.
NBAZ is looking for an experienced Branch Relationship Banker to
join Arizona's #1 Community Bank in our Prescott Valley branch. If
you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team
player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are
interested in speaking with you! Ideal candidates will have the
skills and experience necessary to:
- Performs full-service banking services to new and existing
customers within the branch, with a primary focus on sales and
service. Duties may include new accounts, consumer loans, and
performing client services issues.
- Resolve client concerns through direct personal action or by
referring clients to an alternative bank department resource.
- Responsible for making appropriate referrals for other bank
products and services, including commercial lending products.
- Follows up with clients as needed.
- May be responsible to perform cash transactions, open or update
accounts, originate and close consumer or small business
- Responsible to resolve customer service issues.
- Establishes, expands and maintains a strong customer
relationship by providing extensive, personalized service focused
on the specific needs of each banking customer.
- May be responsible for processing cash transactions and other
customer service duties within the branch.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years' experience in
sales, teller, new accounts or loan processing or other directly
related experience. An equivalent combination of education and
experience may meet qualifications.
- Previous experience in a financial sales
representative-oriented role preferred.
- Working knowledge of mathematical calculations and standard
banking products, services and transactions.
- Solid knowledge of all retail products and services. Basic
knowledge of consumer lending applications.
- Proven customer service, interpersonal and communication
skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills.
- Solid mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation
- Solid interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.Hours: Monday - Friday:
8:15 AM - 5:15 PM; 40 hours/week Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE!
- Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption
- Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent
- Paid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive
compensation in line with work experience
- Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Employee Ambassador preferred banking products
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, Prescott Valley , Branch Relationship Banker (Personal Banker) - Prescott Valley (AZ), Other , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!