Direct Support Program Supervisor
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Explore Numerous Nearby Locations for Your Convenience! Schedule
an Interview First - Apply Afterwards DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED.
Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has
the right to live well. As a Caregiver, you'll provide assistance
and strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well
in their community and environment. Each day, the connections you
make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of
our participants. You'll work alongside a dedicated team of
clinical staff and supportive supervisors, while you grow your
career. Program Supervisor Are you looking for a career opportunity
where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no
further! This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven
organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to
services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering
supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual
and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
other activities. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis. Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. Apply Today! Sevita is a leading provider
of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe
that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We
provide people with quality services and individualized supports
that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical,
intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this
our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team
members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000
individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Sevita, Prescott Valley , Direct Support Program Supervisor, Other , Cottonwood, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!