BELL PERSON PT (The Wilde Resort and Spa - $17.00+tips)
Company: The Wilde Resort & Spa
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Job Location: The Wilde Resort and Spa - Sedona, AZ
Salary Range: $17.00 - $17.00 Hourly
BELLPERSON Part Time - THE WILDE RESORT $17.00/hourly + TIPS
About our resort and our company:
This is a part time position working two to three shifts per week.
Typical shift from 12noon - 8pm.
Become a part of a team that is recognized as the #1 boutique
resort in Sedona and a part of a growing company called Springboard
Hospitality. We are centrally located in West Sedona, on 89A at the
base of Thunder Mountain. We have a culture that ensures all guides
feel welcome, cared for and eager to return, every day. Great
benefits and vacation plan. Springboard is a 30-year-old company
turned start-up that is making waves in Hospitality!
With over forty hotels and resorts and home offices in Los Angeles
and Waikiki, Springboard Hospitality has reinvented itself from a
successful thirty-year legacy small-scale hospitality management
company. Join us as we launch into our next thirty years (and
beyond) as the leader in independent and soft-branded lifestyle
Be a part of a team that values innovative thinkers from diverse
backgrounds to help define a new intersection of bold ideas and
Springboard has undergone a process of identifying five key words
that define our essential characteristics. It is our belief that
others who also identify with these key words as mirror images of
themselves, have untapped potential to help create an innovative
hotel management company while being their best selves every day.
Those five words are...
PERSONALIZED > INDEPENDENT > DYNAMIC > CONNECTED >
You will welcome and escort arriving and departing guests in a
friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations,
parking/retrieving guests' vehicles, as well as providing general
information regarding the hotel and local attractions; maintain an
even flow of guests' luggage and belongings to and from guestrooms
and providing storage of the luggage in a prompt and safe manner;
provide personal service to guests for their business and concierge
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to Front Office Manager
- Supports the Front Office Team and Guest Services
- Greet guests, offer assistance with check-in/check-out, deliver
laundry and store luggage. Know the complete hotel facilities and
layout to escort guests to and from their rooms, explaining in the
proper dialogue all in-room amenities, emergency procedures and the
general hotel facilities. Delivery of flowers, packages, gifts,
amenities, messages, and parcels as directed by the day's
- Responsible valet parking service to guests following
OLS/Springboard Hospitality transportation guidelines. Assist with
the activities and fostering good relations with the car rental
companies, taxi services, tour and travel companies, limo services,
etc. to provide the maximum level of quality service.
- Provide information and recommend area restaurants, theaters,
community events, activities, etc. to ensure optimum guest
- Polishing and monitoring all bell carts on a consistent basis and
maintaining the work area in a clean and orderly manner. Handle the
maintenance program of company vehicles, cleaning schedule,
refueling and trip logs.
- Report and/or follow-up on any complaints, problems a guest may
experience in a timely and professional fashion to ensure a quality
- Requires working knowledge of guest services and hotel services,
policies, or operations. Working knowledge is generally learned
on-the-job. Use a clear, concise English-speaking voice, listen
with empathy, provide accurate information and document legibly all
appropriate incident information
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers,
some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and
diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking
significant distances between and within buildings on the
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform
essential job functions for duration of shift.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods
weighing a maximum of 100 lbs. Sufficient manual dexterity in
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders at a rapid pace.
- Ability to perform duties within extreme temperature ranges.
- Hours Required: 8-Hr Shift/Scheduled days and times may vary
based on need
Keywords: The Wilde Resort & Spa, Prescott Valley , BELL PERSON PT (The Wilde Resort and Spa - $17.00+tips), Other , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!