Forklift Operator - Night Shift
Company: Hensley Beverage Company
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARYWe are seeking a Forklift
Operator for our Prescott location to receive, store and load
products using powered equipment per company guidelines. Hours are
9:00 PM to 8:00 AM (or until the shift is done) Monday through
Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Holiday weeks may vary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Maintains our culture of "Safety First"
- Follows all Hensley procedures to ensure work is completed
safely, accurately and efficiently.
- Keep clean work environment by cleaning while working.
- Uses a fork lift to take products from trucks to warehouse,
placing it in designated areas.
- Stacks product pallets up to 21 feet high, (2,500 pounds AVG
- Follows oral instructions to ascertain material to be
- Counts and records number of units on trucks as they go out and
come in daily.
- Completes assigned tasks in WMS to pick outbound shipments via
- Sorts and places products according to type and product
- Loads product on to delivery trucks using a forklift and scans
pallets to the assigned route via RF scanner.
- Writes receiving records and scan-receives unloaded product
into WMS inventory via RF scanner.
- Communicates issues or ideas for improvement to
managers.COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay! $17-$18.70/per hour. Eligible for
- Monthly incentive (paid on productivity and accuracy)
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Paid-Time-Off and Paid Holidays!
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, 401k
match and more!
- Annual Raises (eligibility based on merit)
- Safety Incentives!
- Employee Referral Program
- Safe Ride Home cab ride, UBER or LYFT reimbursementREQUIREMENTS
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Good communication skills and cheerful disposition
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to work well with others
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Ability to read code dates proficiently
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to fifty (50)
- Must be able to work holidaysGREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!We know
that you have choices in where you work and who you work with, at
Hensley Beverage, we love what we do! We are committed to
developing our workforce and providing opportunities for motivated
individuals. Once you gain experience and get your foot in the
door, there is no limit to what you can accomplish with the right
attitude, initiative, and willingness to learn. Great career
opportunities are possible in the Operations, Sales, Warehousing,
and Management fields.
- Gain warehouse experience Build a career in the Beverage
Industry by beginning as an Order filler to gain an understanding
of load building, replenishment, receiving, product knowledge, and
- Team environment Work on a team with the support of an
experienced and accomplished supervisor team.
- Career opportunity After gaining experience and personal growth
within Hensley and the Beverage Industry, you can have advancement
opportunities in other areas of the business including Warehouse,
Delivery, Merchandising, Bulk Drop Merchandiser (BDM), Logistics
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) program In-house DOT
certified CDL trainers that can assist and help you obtain your CDL
all on-site within Hensley.
- OSHA certification In-house certification Interested? Are You
Ready to Apply? We value your time and want to make sure that you
are clear as to what to expect from our hiring process. If, at any
point in time, you have questions or require special accommodation,
please contact us at email@example.com.SPECIAL NOTE: If you do
not receive a confirmation e-mail within 30 minutes of your job
application submission, please check your email bulk or spam
folders.COMPANY SUMMARYHensley Beverage Company is a
multi-generational, family-owned, local Arizona beverage wholesaler
that distributes a wide portfolio of beverages, including
Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI) beers, top selling local and regional
craft beers, premium non-alcohol beverages, and an extensive
assortment of award-winning fine wines and spirits. We maintain a
fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a
strong team of world-class people.To learn more about our brands
Keywords: Hensley Beverage Company, Prescott Valley , Forklift Operator - Night Shift, Professions , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!