Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Location: Prescott Valley
Posted on: September 15, 2022
At -Dignity Health, living our values means -bringing passion -into
action every day. -Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
-(DH-YRMC), -now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services -including -network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions What started as a
simple community -hospital, -is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at -DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy -the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents -enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers -nearly year-round sunshine for -any -outdoor
- The -carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
-opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center -extends this
feeling with -a strong sense of family, security, and belonging.
Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards,
such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience
Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America's 100 Best Hospitals for
Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) -and have placed us at the top of
the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come
experience the incredible quality-of-life that -Dignity Health-YRMC
-and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness #yavapaicst
This position offers relocation assistance! To function as a
Surgical Scrub Technician assessing, planning, anticipating,
administering and evaluating the needs of the surgeon.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- One-year surgical technology experience. - - May consider a
graduate of an accredited surgical technology program with six
months of clinical healthcare experience.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows.
- Cardiac Surgery Service team only: CVOR experience.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott Valley , Surgical Technician, Professions , Prescott Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!