FRONT DESK AGENT FT (The Wilde Resort and Spa $19.50/hour)
Company: The Wilde Resort & Spa
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Job Location: The Wilde Resort and Spa - Sedona, AZ
Salary Range: $19.50 - $19.50 Hourly
FRONT DESK AGENT- THE WILDE RESORT $19.50/hourly
About our resort and our company:
Become a part of a team that is recognized as the #1 boutique
resort in Sedona and a part of a growing company called Springboard
Hospitality. We are centrally located in West Sedona, on 89A at the
base of Thunder Mountain. We have a culture that ensures all guides
feel welcome, cared for and eager to return, every day. Great
benefits and vacation plan. Springboard is a 30-year-old company
turned start-up that is making waves in Hospitality!
With over forty hotels and resorts and home offices in Los Angeles
and Waikiki, Springboard Hospitality has reinvented itself from a
successful thirty-year legacy small-scale hospitality management
company. Join us as we launch into our next thirty years (and
beyond) as the leader in independent and soft-branded lifestyle
Be a part of a team that values innovative thinkers from diverse
backgrounds to help define a new intersection of bold ideas and
Springboard has undergone a process of identifying five key words
that define our essential characteristics. It is our belief that
others who also identify with these key words as mirror images of
themselves, have untapped potential to help create an innovative
hotel management company while being their best selves every day.
Those five words are...
PERSONALIZED > INDEPENDENT > DYNAMIC > CONNECTED >
Responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing
excellent guest service, and settling the guest's account upon
completion of their stay. The Front Desk Agent normally works a
regular front desk shift but may be asked and assigned another
shift due to work needs.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the Front Office Manager/Night Manager and
- Supports the front office team, sales team, and guest
- Main responsibilities include registering guests, making, and
modifying reservations, but may be required to assist with hotel
operator and/or concierge duties.
- Possesses knowledge of all hotel features, services, hours of
operation, room numbers and types, room layout, decor, room rates,
packages/promotions, daily house count and room availability status
with expected arrivals and departures, scheduled in-house
activities and their locations and times.
- Pre-register, block reservations and make same day reservations,
when necessary, cancel room reservation according to cancellation
- Process guest check-ins by confirming reservations and reviewing
all noted information. Guest(s) without reservations can be sold an
agreed upon room type. Register guest in OPERA, generate
registration card and verify registrations with guest; obtain
information for credit/payment, collect cash if designated; assign
guest room; and advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc.
received for them.
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Maintain guest history files.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest in accordance with their
requirements, i.e. separate room/tax/incidentals, comp.
- Maintain, monitor, and balance room availability for any given
- File registration cards and vouchers by room number.
- Handle VIP and upgraded accommodations
- Assist and process overbooked or "walked' guests.
- Assist and provide room change accommodations.
- Documents all guest requests, complaints, or problems.
- Resolve guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain organized and clean work area with necessary
- Responsible for assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted
monies; always keep bank secure.
- Meet with FOM/Supervisor daily to review assignments and
- Communicate with prior shift's Front Desk Agent to review all
- Answer department telephone within 3 rings, correct greeting, and
Take and relay messages accurately, com
Keywords: The Wilde Resort & Spa, Prescott Valley , FRONT DESK AGENT FT (The Wilde Resort and Spa $19.50/hour), Sales , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!